Vendor Manager, CXC Centers
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do:
- Lead operational relationship with vendor teams, ensuring obligations outlined in Standard Operating Procedure (SoP), Statement of Work (SoW) and MSA (Master Service Agreement) are met
- Own and maintain services definition / agreement with partners
- Plan and execute operational requirements
- Short and long term operational roadmaps
- Operational delivery against business goals and metric
- Activity to invoice reconciliation
- Performance metrics analysis and communication
- Quarterly and executive business reviews
- Initiate opportunities to streamline and improve the CX experience
- Accountable for delivery performance, operational health of services and keeping the stakeholders appraised of the same
Who You'll work with:
As Sourced Support Vendor Manager, you will be accountable for performance and delivery of the AH IM (After Hours Incident Management) and GFEP (Global Field Escalation Programme) services throughout a network of strategic partners and suppliers. This is a customer facing position collaborating with the Sourced Support Manager. You will also be engaging and collaborating with various partners globally.
Who You Are:
- Good communication skills at all levels of management, being able to present and connect with executives
- Strong stakeholder leadership skills
- True customer focus
- Accountable for swiftly engaging and addressing customer and stakeholders needs
- Take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple urgent priorities
- ITIL knowledge & certifications would be an asset
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!