Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
Cisco Customer Experience is seeking a multifaceted individual to bring their experience and energy to define and drive the organization’s workforce strategy for a ~20K+ employee. The CX Workforce strategy includes building the annual headcount plan and approach to optimize labor costs, instill rigorous resource management, shorten time to staff, improve delivery capability and enhance career opportunities.
Who You’ll Work With
You will have the opportunity to develop creative ways to help Cisco operate more efficiently. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and seek for business issues. Facilitate new business models and process improvements.
Who You Are
- Collaborating with team members to build and establish a streamlined process to optimize resource management functionality
- Data validation and governance of metrics and definitions
- Development of required analysis in support of CX leadership and blueprint
- Apply resource management governance, cadence, meaningful metrics
- Establish positive relationships with cross-functional teams including regional business leads, operations, finance, HR
- Performing ad hoc analysis and provide data insights
- Preparing metrics on a regular cadence
- Support Workforce Management team with ground-breaking activities that improve quality and increase productivity and efficiency.
- Other duties as the need arises
- Validated problem solving skills, attention to detail, and outstanding social skills
- Ability to look after ambiguity and challenging objectives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to simplify and communicate concepts at multiple levels of understanding - both verbally and visually
- Proven experience with both data driven systems and conducting business analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to have experience:
Project management skills
Guide with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Data analytics, automation and reporting
Self-directed and driven in sophisticated environments
Ability to deliver results with daring deadlines across multiple business units
Pursuer of continuous improvement
Steadfast commitment to excellence
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Inquisitive Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while aspiring for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Social media trends enthusiast? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.