VSS Manager Virtual Sales
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do:
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
Collaboration Business Development Representatives (BDR) are responsible for driving Cisco Cloud Collaboration revenue within the assigned territory. In this position, you will manage sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely interface with customers, helping customers achieve their collaboration goals.
We are a hardworking, ambitious, fast paced sales team; skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
Who You'll Work With:
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers and close deals while remaining highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying impactful user cases that enable people to transform their businesses with the full Cisco cloud collaboration portfolio
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Motivate and build extended teams to utilize Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
- 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge
- Tech Education background
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities, working closely with customers and/or partners
- Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Passionate about Sales and building positive relationships with customers
- Highly motivated candidates with determination, tenacity and drive
- Willingness to learn and launch sales experience and technology expertise
- Flexible and resilient problem solver
- Passionate about IT and ability to tap into technology
- History of career progression and desire for professional development
- Thrives in a team environment
- BS/BA Equivalent
- We are looking for people who speak a language such as French or Spanish