University Recruiting Operations Representative (Contract)
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Note: This is a contract position.
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World! Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. As a company, we understand that connections both human and technical are the driver for innovation and growth. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything; that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll be part of a team that cares about people and the experiences they have.
What You'll Do
You will manage operations of university recruiting team. You will be responsible for candidate database management, updations on the tool, report making, answering candidate queries, assisting recruiters with backend tasks etc.
We would like to have someone who can understand and own multiple process areas existing in University Recruiting.
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines within a line of business through targeted candidate relationship interactions
- Managing candidate inquiries, candidate care and facilitating employee processes involving candidates
- Keeping up to date and in alignment with local hiring practices and laws
- Ensuring candidate data privacy and working with an Applicant Tracking System to manage candidates.
Who You Are
- You are a people evangelist with a “do the right thing” attitude.
- A structured planner with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- An individual with a drive to excel through execution whilst understanding communication and collaboration is key to building robust people relationships
- Open to learning new technologies and approaches to continually “be better”
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition (Recruitment experience), ideally with corporate recruiting environment with full life cycle recruiting experience. Experience in a senior recruitment role managing senior level roles, ideally within Technology and/or Sales.
· Excellent business partnering skills and the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.