USPS Supply Chain Lead
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
- As a part of the US Public Sector Compliance team, your role will serve as the principle liaison between US PS Sales and SCO to resolve supply chain issues such as fulfillment (with or without TAA components), scheduling, prioritization (to include DPAS, VP expedites, and Segmentation issues), and tool reconciliations.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll communicate, coordinate and continually educate multiple US Public Sector internal Cisco partner organizations such as CPS, Logistics and Manufacturing and their teams to create segment specific supply chain validation and capabilities required by US government customers. You'll be a key member on a high-performing, well-respected team who exists to help US Public Sector grow profitably. We work hard and pride ourselves on the quality and speed of our deliverables. We take our work/responsibilities seriously but certainly have a lot of fun together. We share strong values: Learning, Integrity, Creativity and Courage. We think deeply and talk simply. We develop strong relationships across the business, and we get things done!
Who You Are
A skilled business professional with a mindset to understand your customers’ business problems. You understand the value of delivering supply chain outcomes for US Government customers and can map customer procurement problems to supply chain solutions. You have proven analytical and problem-solving skills and strong market research skills. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of term. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At minimum, we require:
· US Citizenship due to unique US government regulatory and agency obligations
- Previous management experience
- 2+ years of related business experience in a corporate setting focused on Public Sector Customers.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix organization
- Prior experience in working in Public Sector Organization would be an advantage
- Excellent written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization.
- Approach challenges with a passion and leverage any and all opportunities to learn
- Thrive in a team environment where collaboration and knowledge sharing are critical to success
- Not satisfied with status quo - always thinking about how it can be done better
Individual should have a good working understanding of:
- Strong working knowledge of Supply Chain tools and processes such as BMW, UoV, Kinaxis L4
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, federal government, state, local, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.