US/Canada Benefits Operations People Manager 1291219
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
As the U.S/Canada Benefits Operations Manager within our Operations Employee Services team you will drive a world class benefits delivery experience through the design, delivery and execution of high quality benefits programs and services. The role will require excellent leadership and oversight for a variety of Health and Welfare plans, vendor management, compliance, and operational metrics. You will have a strong voice in driving success in key delivery areas, including call center support, employee advocacy and outsourced vendor relationships. You will assist with setting strategic goals and partnering with other senior colleagues to set the vision and strategy of the Americas Benefits Delivery model. You will lead a team of passionate and talented benefit program managers and specialists to ensure ongoing operational excellence across our benefits portfolio of services. You will also partner with our Total Rewards COE team, external partners and internal functions on the implementation and delivery of benefit offerings that will differentiate the Cisco employee experience.
San Jose location required.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Employee Services Operations is inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. We are developing strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture and organization. The Americas Benefits Operations team delivers an exceptional employee experience through experience, transformation, operational excellence and people.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for delivering innovate benefit offerings and are committed to ensuring our Cisco employees and their families have an exceptional experience.
- You have demonstrated how to lead and motivate a team to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Partnership comes naturally to you and positive relationships with your stakeholders is a key measure of your success.
- Your natural curiosity makes you proactive in finding answers to questions that others haven't yet thought to ask.
- Innovation drives you to continually ask: "is there a better way?"
- You believe in a strong company culture that connects everything, innovates everywhere and benefits everyone.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 8 – 10 years benefits experience with a focus on benefits administration, program management, vendor management and employee engagement.
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing employee benefits with an understanding of local, state and federal requirements, i.e., ERISA, Section 125, ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA).
- Strong negotiation, influence and relationship building skills.
- Strategic thinker and thought leader.
- Courageous, risk taker, demonstrates good judgement.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!