Total Rewards Lead, EMEAR
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Additional Location(s)Other EMEAR office locations
Area of InterestHuman Resources
The Global Total Rewards organisation delivers total reward strategy; designs rewards policy and programs; and delivers locally relevant solutions to ensure that the business can deliver against its strategy through the best and most engaged inclusive workforce.
Cisco EMEAR has 13k employees across 62 countries and is headquartered in the UK.
Leading a team of three total rewards consultants, the role partners with the People & Communities VP and theatre People & Communities teams to develop and deliver a market and business relevant total reward strategy that drives the business outcomes. Partner with the Rewards team and other Practices to develop compliant, market relevant reward solutions that are aligned with the global reward philosophy and strategy, and that supports the employee deal.
- Partner to the EMEAR VP People & Communities, and their country People & Communities team
- Leader of the EMEAR Total Rewards team of 3 Total Rewards Consultants
- Partner to Employee Services, Local HR Services & Life Cycle Leads in the delivery of total rewards plans, programs and policies
- Partner to the functional People & Communities Partners and to the Corporate Functional Compensation lead on delivery of compensation programs and needs into EMEAR
- Partner to the acquisitions team for due diligence and integration activity
- Partner to global benefits in the delivery of benefits and wellbeing solutions globally
- To understand the regional and functional strategies, direction and objectives in order to create a relevant reward strategy in line with the global reward philosophy and strategy
- Partner with the People & Communities VP and Partners to develop and implement reward solutions for the functions and theatres
- Support the functions and theatres to manage their reward related opex costs and to ensure return on investment from the solutions implemented
- Partner with employee Services to ensure smooth implementation and administration of new plans into the theatres
- Partner with the total rewards analysts, as well as other practice teams, to ensure effective implementation of global and regional reward initiatives or acquisitions
- Respond to regional related activities in a timely and effective manner, including but not limited to competitive and cultural rewards offering, gender pay parity, pensions governance requirements, benefits renewals.
- Respond to functional related activities and issues in a timely and effective manner, including but not limited to new year readiness, focal support, pay gap challenges, competitive market practice, transfers between businesses or roles, mobility/assignment requests etc.
Incumbent Experience and Attributes
- 12+ years’ experience of delivering total rewards strategy and solutions in a highly matrixed and complex multi-national environment
- Demonstrated experience of working effectively and influencing different cultures
- Ability to effectively manage and influence multiple stakeholders, developing credibility quickly with the business, local HR functions and corporate HR functions, and to effect change
- Lead a team of consultants and partners to deliver
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.