Total Rewards Consultant
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco HR is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco's business and our employees by transforming Cisco's talent, leadership, culture, and organization. The Total Rewards team enables our business and people strategy by creating disruptive HR solutions that allow Cisco to differentiate its employee experience and help our employees and their families be their best, at home and at work.
What You’ll Do
This Greater China Total Rewards Consultant position will serve as a strategist and thought leader to help HR and Cisco accelerate our transformation and People Deal. “Total Rewards” refers to all elements or rewards such as compensation, benefits, allowances, recognition and perks. This role will require excellent leadership and consultation skills to develop and deliver a total reward package valued by our employees and their families, further differentiating Cisco as a Great Place to Work. These solutions should have a major impact on the employee experience and be relevant to the multi-generational workforce. This role is primarily focused on Total Rewards strategy and design for Greater China.
Primary Responsibilities include
* Own and develop the Total Rewards Strategy and Road Map for Greater China.
* Act as a Consultant for local HR and Business leaders to help them understand our competitive position and how to market our offerings.
* Conduct comprehensive market analysis/benchmarking to understand Cisco's Total Rewards competitive positioning in partnership with Global Benefits and Compensation Centers of Excellence (COEs).
* Develop and deliver diverse, innovative strategies that enable the People Deal (Cisco's employee value proposition) and business on a sub-regional and/or country level, taking a lead role in the overall initiative.
* Plan and launch new programs/vendors as appropriate per the Roadmap in partnership with local HR and various delivery partners.
* Take ownership of the existing package of offerings and create a path to ensure that they remain relevant and competitive in their market.
* Partner with other regional HR and Total Rewards COE leaders, external partners, and internal functions in the design of global and regional Total Rewards programs that will differentiate Cisco's employee experience.
* Act as consultant to Talent Acquisition (Staffing) to help them make and position competitive offers to build our workforce.
* Operate as a primary liaison with Local HR Partners, Total Rewards, and Finance teams.
* Partner with the regional service delivery team to manage the programs and services on an ongoing basis.
Who You Are
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
* 5+ years of experience in designing and providing business consulting on innovative Total Rewards solutions, with strong employee engagement skills.
* Strong knowledge and experience in managing and delivering Total Rewards programs.
* Strong project/program/vendor management skills.
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and take initiative.
* A passion for total rewards, company culture and values, and diverse segments of our workforce.
* Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and work independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a very fast-paced environment.
* Excellent oral, written communication skills, presentation skills, and influence skills.
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.