Total Rewards Analyst
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
You will partner with the regional Total Rewards Consultants to deliver total reward projects, or to provide market competitive analysis in support of a project;
- You partner with the IT, Finance, Payroll, Employee Services, Employee Relations, Legal and Tax to ensure compliant and effective delivery of total rewards projects;
- You respond to and close support requests from HR Acquisition, Compliance, Finance or Risk, to review programs or policies.
- Provide input to the design stage of new benefits projects to ensure that they can be delivered into market;
- Coordinate with Employee Services, Payroll, Vendor Management, IT, Finance, LHRS and HR to drive successful project delivery;
- You support risk and audit reviews, leading the remediation required;
- Provide detailed rewards analysis as required to support trade off discussions, base and total target cash review, audit remediation, benefit plan/program decision-making.
- Manage all compensation regulatory changes (e.g. GMI) or analysis (e.g. pay parity);
- Supporting the due diligence and delivery of acquisition or divestiture activity.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Total Rewards organisation delivers total reward strategy; designs reward policy and programs; and delivers locally meaningful solutions to ensure that the function can deliver against its strategy through the best and most engaged broad workforce.
Cisco APJC and EMEAR has c34k employees across 82 countries. Headquartered for EMEAR in the UK and for APJC in Singapore, with our biggest hub in India with c12k employees.
You will be
- Member of the International Projects and Analysts Total Rewards team;
- Partner to the Regional TR Consultants and Global Compensation teams;
- Partner to Employee Experience, Vendor/Compliance Manager, Local HR Services & Life Cycle Leads in the delivery of new or revised plans, programs and policies.
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience of delivering total rewards projects, administration, analytics or programs in a highly matrixed and complex multinational environment;
- Demonstrated experience of working effectively and influencing different stakeholders from different cultures;
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Good command of the English language.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.