Thermal Test Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestService Provider
Thermal Test Engineer
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be part of cisco UCS platform team and collaborate with cross-functional teams including hardware team, firmware team, and mechanical team.
What You'll Do
You, as a thermal test engineer in cisco UCS product development team, will be responsible for thermal test for blade server and rack server products as well as different cards in server. You will be expected to:
- Make thermal test plan for blade server and rack server products as well as different cards in server.
- Execute the thermal test, complete the test result analysis, and fix the issue during the thermal test.
- Support hardware engineer to fix thermal test issue during EDVT.
Who You Are
- Have rich experience with system-level thermal test, such as switch thermal test, PC thermal test, or server thermal test.
- Have strong knowledge in script writing for thermal test.
- Have rich experience in co-working with function teams including firmware team, mechanical team, and hardware team.
- Identify the root cause of thermal test issue and provide improvement recommendations.
- MS in EE/CS or relevant fields is expected, have 5+ years’ work experience.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.