Thailand Country Leader
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the VP, ASEAN Sales, this is a crucial Director-level position, responsible for the day to day management and development of our Cisco business in Thailand and Indochina. Specifically the position will:
- Devise and implement a pragmatic strategic business plan. Full P&L responsibility for the operation, building and leading profitable businesses, driving overall Cisco Thailand's growth.
- Play a key role in driving country's revenue and other key performance metrics (discounts, expenses, and forecast accuracy).
- Country leadership responsibilities and leading Public Sector and Government Relations in Thailand.
- Develop a clear sales strategy including the identification of key differentiators and added new value offerings.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships at the most senior levels within client organizations and partners.
- Lead and motivate Cisco Thailand employees to ensure that moral is kept at a constant high level.
- You can pull together long term strategic plan for growing the business.
- Ability to establish industry presence, create visibility and impact with industry groups and leaders, reinforcing Cisco's role as a strategic partner
- Gaining the confidence and establishing credibility with senior management decision makers is key. You are capable of leading people and, more importantly, transforming business through a total solutions selling and working within a matrix organization.
- Handle government relations at highest level by establishing relationships with key government officials. Drive policies that support the Internet and Cisco's technology strategy.
- Strategize the right approach to the market, positioning the entire portfolio of Cisco products, solutions and services.
- Ability to align and focus the efforts of organizational or departmental units to support the business objectives.
Who You'll Work With
The world is going digital, and Cisco is a driving force. We will understand your business goals and develop the right solutions & services to support it - no matter what your industry and vision is. Whether you want to deliver new customer experiences, better engage your employees, protect your information or embrace the mobile world, we can enable all that and much more for you with a technology foundation that is fast, agile and secure. Is this what you are looking for? Invite us to help show you the way.
We are a premier sales force with intense focus on finding and solving our customer’s most critical problems and partner with them to gain market opportunities. We pride ourselves in our ability to sell business outcome and solutions, not just products.
You will work with Executive Leadership, Regional, Theater and Country Sales Leaders to shape/drive top priorities and core initiatives focused on long-range growth and profitability for the Country.
Who You Are
You have a minimum of 10 years' sales experience, plus a minimum of five years in a general management position within the Information Technology industry. This includes strategic account management for the Named Accounts and Territory planning for the Commercial business and Strategic Enterprise Accounts. Furthermore, the individual should have in-depth knowledge of the Service Providers market and the strategic direction of this market, both nationally and internationally.
- A respected and valued IT Industry / Business leader in Indonesia, a forward-thinking who can balance inspirational goals and precise execution.
- A recognized leader, someone who can bring together and motivate a high performance team. Able to adopt and utilize effectively their broader company resource. Drive the success of the country organization through visible and inspirational leadership, good communication and effective management practices.
- Excellent Sales Background with the ability to sell into and develop service business with large accounts.
- Dedication and commitment to seeing the highest levels of service delivery to clients.
- Energy, drive and a consistent strong record in leading key profit and loss operation.
- Ability to identify and implement new profitable Cisco products and services that can be effectively sold within the marketplace.
- Strong negotiating and planning skills.
- Strong people management skills and cultural sensitivity to the region.
- Dedicated and dynamic approach to business with a strong bios to leading from the front.
- Degree or equivalent in Business / Engineering or relevant discipline. MBA Degree would be a distinct plus but not required.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.