Area of InterestSupply Chain
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco!
Where every day we live our mission, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. Join our world-class supply chain team, a catalyst for change in driving company transformation, supporting innovation, improving productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Your role would be to help Cisco Supply Chain to unleash the full power of digitization. As we are subject to a constant change deploying processes, policies and technologies to help us to be successful and we need talented individuals like you to contribute to our journey.
You will be part of a Regional Supply Chain Operations team accountable of guiding and leading our manufacturing partners to meet our customers’ expectations as well as helping Cisco to create, implement and adopt new processes, platforms and technologies that enables better customer experience.
We are looking for authentic, self-motivated and passionate candidates willing to enroll to a best-in-class team. Analytical in thinking, curious about how things are working and hands-on preference. A candidate that actively seeks opportunities for improvement, increase efficiency by digitizing, simplifying and automating our processes and tools.
Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
What you'll do
Supports test engineering functions at the manufacturing sites including:
- Manage daily support of our products and tools in manufacturing.
- Support NPI launch and govern sustaining products within manufacturing partners.
- Support product transfers between manufacturing sites.
- Analyze various sets of data and programs for quality & process control.
- Review and approve structural test SW/HW changes.
- Drive test optimization, test yield improvements and test process consistency within manufacturing sites.
- Collaborate with product team to implement test strategies, test plans, and test processes for a group of products.
- Provide input to designs for testability.
- Maintain ICT test programs and scripts at Manufacturing Partners.
- Provides technical support for all systemic defects, Line stops, Material Purges and Quality issues.
- Factory site technical quality metrics ownership and driving metrics improvement relating to structural test.
- Manufacturing test capacity management, asset, and budget planning and management.
- Responsible for specifying and procuring ICT test equipment, test fixtures and, test solutions.
- Oversees the delivery and assembly of test fixture at manufacturing facilities.
- Define/Guide debug process for test engineers in manufacturing sites.
- Drive ICT program change management process at CM partner sites.
- Interface with Cisco ICT Cenetral team , CM partners and fixture vendors.
- Govern ECO and deviation implementation during bom change or fab respin.
- Follow, update and create EDCS document for ICT related process for sustaining.
- Keep close loop with ICT central team.
Who you are
- Typically requires a BSEE/BSCS, MSEE/MSCS is preferred; or equivalent experience working in the electronics manufacturing industry or any other automated testing of hardware or software discipline, with 5-8 years of Test Engineering experience.
- Industry knowledge and understanding of electronics manufacturing processes and test methods.
- Understanding of standard Design for Test (DFT) techniques and a basic understanding of industry-standard test.
- Strong knowledge for ICT test program and fixture development.
- Have adequate BSCAN knowledge and debug skill.
- Unix shell scripting is plus.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is plus.
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems.
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn and ability to be flexible.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (in English).
- Proven Program Management experience.
- Experience in a Cross-Cultural and global work environment.
- Lead and Drive change in collaboration with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- You feel comfortable working under high pressure and get results with minimal direction.