Territory Account Manager
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Account Manager role in Cisco
Our customers are in a tough spot where the complexity of their infrastructure is higher than ever. At the same time their Lines of Business expect new capabilities, scale, quality and security in accelerating pace. Our job in Cisco is to help our customers to resolve their current complexity issue and excel with new capabilities driven by digital transformation, hybrid work and the convergence of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
Account Manager is the key Cisco contact for our customers, who understands their business and technology environment and requirements within. Through customer insights and understanding of Cisco portfolio she/he helps customers to transform into next generation infrastructure platforms and develop their existing ones.
Together with technology specialists and channel managers the Account Manager works fluently across different technology domains (Networks, Data Center & Cloud, Security, IoT, Collaboration) to tackle our customers’ business problems and make them successful in their business.
Your success in the role is backed up through industry leading technology & services portfolio, highly skilled subject matter experts and Cisco’s extensive intellectual capital and methodologies. We train you well to make the most of all this.
What You'll Do
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction of our Lithuania customers and our country partners community.
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions and capabilities.
- Work closely with the Cisco global teams to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Work in one team together with local channel lead and wider Finland & Baltics sales organization to deliver desired business outcomes for our customers and the partners
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed breakthroughs and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements.
- Developing market and sales opportunities and be responsible for whole country Cisco business
Who You Are
- 5 or more years of technology and services sales experience in ICT industry.
- Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Business level Lithuanian and English, both writing and speaking.
- Successful track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge and experience in local ICT market, wide network of existing relationships with potential buyers
- Business-driven approach to building relationships and sales
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Strong personal drive
- leadership and relationship builder capabilities
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- High level of integrity and ability to deliver results while working with remote support teams
- People person who’s equally comfortable to work in any team
- Excited to study and update your skills & knowledge (technology solutions, vertical insights, business models, market trends)
- Experience and skills
- Fluent with working on different organization levels (up to CxO level)
- Good communication and presentation skills, and ability to clarify technical agendas for less technical Line of Business audiences
- Experience in working with service providers (managed services, cloud)
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are helpful to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Ability to position bold ideas and challenge customers with respectful and humble attitude
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” and only about hardware, but we’re also a software, services and security company. “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and sometime, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart, because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward