Territory Account Manager
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Who You'll Work With
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving quarterly and semi-annual goals by managing a set of customers, mainly focus on state-owned business and central enterprises. The role will build direct relationships with end user organizations on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage the selected channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within their territory.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
What You'll Do
* Driving customer success of target industry by achieving sales and customer satisfaction goals
* Possessing strategic technical & Architecture Play knowledge, and being able to do Integrated Territory Plan for provincial & municipal level.
* Applying sales experience working with corporate partners, especially local partner to cover local business and growth.
* Responsible for semi-annual booking/revenue quota with significant growth in subsequent years
* Developing and executing sales strategy and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment
* Along with sales planning, to be responsible for accurate forecasting
* Direct customer contact comprising a major portion of this assignment
Who You Are
* At least 5 years Sales experience in state-owned or central commercial accounts and channel of China;
* Demonstrated Sales record year on year
* Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process
* Will need to make important resource decisions that apply both corporate and account team resources to new opportunities
* BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred
* Specific examples of closing deals
* Developing customer relationships
* Understanding a broad range of Cisco technologies required
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.