Territory Account Manager-US Commercial- Wichita KS-1261980
Location:Offsite, Kansas, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As a Territory Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier
Who You’ll Work With
The US Commercial vision is transforming business through the power of people and technology. Our Organization is focused on the US Mid Market, the 5th largest economy in the world, with a large portfolio of small, medium and large customers across all vertical markets with the exception of public sector. US Commercial has grown consistently over the past 26 quarters with the support of a diverse set of partners and ecosystem. US Commercial has an incredible culture built upon Focused Execution, Technical Excellence, Partnership and Fun!
Who You Are
You are looking to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships. You have a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs. You have a strong ability to dissect the territory, resolve business drivers, craft a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy to life. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to develop key skills and achieve career advancement in an exciting customer focused business development role.
- You can lead +20% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channel to market distribution model.
- You target market opportunities by segment and demonstrate the available resources to energetically pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list exceeding 100 accounts.
- You can build the appropriate channel coverage model of partners to their markets
- You will act as a virtual Regional Manager to your partners and will plan their recognition and report their sales activity to Cisco management.
- 5+ years of shown success in outside sales experience required.
- Experience selling and/or knowledge of the business partner/customer community, strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
- Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of the partner sales reps
- Confirmed knowledge of a process for leading a large territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
We are Cisco.