Territory Account Manager, MM Shanghai
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
Territory Account Manager, Mid-Market Shanghai
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
- Develop multi-year account strategy to improve wallet share and execute with technical and business outcomes for key accounts
- You'll lead in complex matrix environment including multiple partner support driving customer intimacy and architectural balance.
- Develop opportunity based on territory strategy to improve Cisco wallet through whitespace acquisition for lower end MM accounts
Who You Are
- Ability to articulate and align benefits of cross architecture technology portfolio to customer business outcomes
- Lead matrix of business, technical, partner and opportunity based specialists to improve account potential and customer experience
- Also act as a territory GM and multi-task at a high level and develop a strategy to grow the business across a large number of accounts by engaging resources in Cisco and with Partners to build the most efficient sales model possible.
- Identify, support and manage multiple partner engagements based on opportunity and customer needs
- Build a positive relationship with partners to hunt and drive new business in the white space
- Collaborate with partner marketing teams on customer events that will generate pipeline for both the short and long term
Account manager skills for top accounts:
- Lead and manager strategic account planning for a multi-year engagement. Orchestrate proper Cisco and partner resource alignment
- Build upon existing relationships, fix issues, drive new ideas for growth. Partner with, retain and grow the customer.
- You'll handle key sales activities: Forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentation skills, short/mid/long term opportunity management
- You will build strong acumen; become data savvy – analyze customer and partner intelligence data to uncover the trends, areas of opportunity
- Use digital and social media to drive customer engagement – drive Cisco mindshare with customer
Territory Management skills for remaining MM account:
- Develop and implement detailed territory plan using the ITP template, CI data. Develop and execute sales programs eg. CBC day
- Conduct opportunity/ deal reviews with partners and PAMs.
- All top accounts with IAP
- Technology penetration plan to 3+
- Services renewals & attach growth plan
- Customer experience
- Strong engagement with top 5 partners in territory
- Quarterly formal competitive feedback into region
- Plan execution
- 55% linearity by M2
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.