Territory Account Manager - India
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Are you looking for an inspiring and positive company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As a Territory Account Executive, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. You’ll join a passionate, high-energy, fast-moving sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organisational skills are key, and you are able to handle a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $100k+. You will also be able to demo Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organisation. This position is full-time, covering the market in India
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to optimally close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- Travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a proven record of overachievement
- Business fluent English and Hindi
- Technology sales experience is a plus
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to balance multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organised – you are on top of everything
- A phenomenal teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Hardworking – we all love what we do
- Have the current and continued right to work in Singapore. The position doesn't support visa sponsorship.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.