Territory Account Manager, HK Small Business
Area of InterestSales - Product
Who You'll Work With
The Small Business Territory Manager (HK) will be responsible for driving the sales targets by effectively managing the different GTMs. This role requires person to think strategically, manage and grow the region in business and manage team of partners and field sales
What You'll Do
- Develop & lead the Cisco Small Business to drive profitable growth ethically by growing the high potential accounts & demonstrate distribution business
- Grow Cisco’s penetration and reach in the Small Business segment (SMB) by demonstrating direct sales, channel & marketing driven GTM
- Manage the direct field sales spread out across the Hong Kong territory, along with the channel resources, build and execute on sales and distribution strategy for the small business
- Work closely with the channel resources to grow Cisco’s wallet share in partner’s business
- Deliver accurate business metrics, weekly commits, monthly forecasts, and pipeline.
- Build strategic relationships between Cisco and key ecosystem partners for joint solutions, offers & go-to-market
- Identify & nurture non-linear growth plays that gives Cisco the access to the large set of SMB and MSME customers
- Demonstrate marketing to build and grow awareness for Cisco products in the region
- Anticipate the market trends, spot opportunities and be able to foresee any non-favorable trend and take proactive actions to avoid any impact to the targets
Who You Are
- Should have 8+ years of overall successful sales experience in a sales (IT preferred), Distribution, channel business ideally in the SMB segment
- “Next Generation" collaborative leadership experience in high-performance, entrepreneurial and dynamic growing technology business
- You have good people management skills and capacity to influence others which are not directly reporting to you and ability to engage at CXO level
- Think strategically about the business and have an in-depth knowledge of distribution, partner businesses and marketing to improve impact and growth in your segment and region
- Validated strong collaboration and influence skills with assigned regions, peers, partners and customers
- Consistent track record of delivering on sales targets, comfortable applying business insight and financial expertise to identify & qualify selling opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills to engage internal resources
- Minimum graduate qualification with relevant experience; MBA preferred
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.