Territory Account Manager - East Africa
Location:Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As a Territory Account Manager at Cisco you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Commercial Sales team and make our customers’ lives better and easier.
Who You’ll Work With
The Commercial sector is the fastest growing segment of Cisco business, East Africa is part of Cisco MEA region and one of the fastest growing commercial business. You will work with some of Cisco’s strategic customers across East Africa supported by strong presales teams. The commercial team across Cisco EMEA consists of an incredible energized teams driving growth and making a difference to our customers with a culture of Winning, Execution, Technical Excellence, Collaboration and Fun!
Who You Are
You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· 5+ years of technology sales experience
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading a large account, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations skills, and short/mid/long term opportunity management is needed.
· Requires validated knowledge of the market and strong technical knowledge preferred. You have the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
· Validated knowledge of working with complex strategic accounts including calls on decision makers and all other levels of the account.
· Looking for a self-starter; little supervision required.
· You are able to demonstrate skills of negotiation with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy. Be able to position end-to-end solutions and articulate Cisco strategies to senior customer executives.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.