Territory Account Executive - Philippines
Location:Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part of a diverse and inclusive team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
As a Territory Account Executive, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and positive relationships into a variety of accounts. You’ll join a high-energy and fast-paced sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organisational skills are key, and you must be able to manage a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $100k+. You must also be able to expertly demonstrate Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organisation.
Does this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Nurture, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent track record of overachievement
- Ability to communicate in Tagalog or Filipino
- Technology sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.