Architect - Technology Strategist
Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
For those interested in applying from outside of Cisco, Saudi nationals are preferred
What You'll Do
• Evangelize cutting edge point of views on how digital technology transforms the way business is conducted.
• Gather, organize and translate customers’ business needs into actionable IT strategy, IT Governance and IT-Service Management. Coordinate both the enterprise and technology architecture with the customer’s business/digital strategy.
• Leverage Cisco expertise and industry best practices to connect business objectives with IT priorities while driving architecture alignment/maturity and delivering valuable outcomes.
• Engage at CxO and executive level to position CX value proposition and shape the customer's technology agenda. Identify customer value maximization opportunities, positioning Cisco as an E2E partner to co-create and deliver.
• Benchmark customer capabilities against competitors and peers in similar industries / markets and also globally.
• Define customer target state cross-technology architecture and operating / business models aligned to measurable customer value (customer business KQIs and targets).
• Create and support the execution of a pragmatic digitization roadmap and program by identifying quick-wins and prioritizing initiatives, to govern and de-risk the implementation of technology strategies.
• Design and articulate the financial justification of programs and associated technology spend (covering Cisco services among other areas) through business case / TCO analysis.
• Enhance the adoption of Cisco technologies and services through the delivery and governance of innovative operating models to make sure customer organizations are ready to more rapidly consume new capabilities.
• Identify areas for expansion, particularly of Cisco’s recurring revenue solutions along the technology roadmap, supporting the delivery, sales and business development teams to build the associated business case.
• Enable Cisco internally (trainings, etc.) to position our brand as the digital transformation partner of choice.
• Vertical Expertise: Finance, Oil&Gas, Healthcare
Who You'll Work With
Here at Cisco Advisory, we strive to offer our clients a premium experience: combining the trusted Cisco brand with highly skilled and experienced individuals offering years of industry exposure and market understanding to provide a custom-built advisory service tailored to our clients’ specific needs.
We are currently looking for senior consultants who will act as technology strategists to support our clients in achieving greater business value from technology by delivering services ranging from technology strategy development to cloud migration planning, or even wholly repositioning IT for the digital era.
We assist clients in aligning the business and technology agendas as well as identifying areas where innovation can drive business value. This work includes optimising the technology budget and increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the technology organisation through repositioning or redesigning the technology functions, and by assessing and optimising operational processes.
Who You Are
· Relevant Masters’ degree with strong academic results. Candidates with a Bachelor degree, combined with extensive experience in the relevant field will also be considered. An MBA would be a plus
· Proven experience from other consultancy or technology driven organisations, covering:
o Exposure to multiple segments (Enterprises, Governments and Service Providers),
o Experience with multiple technologies (networking, cloud, IoT, Smart Buildings/Cities),
o Strong consulting toolkit and experience,
· A speciality focus or interest, to further broaden the Cisco Advisory tool bag,
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in the English language, with additional languages a plus,
· Experience with agile delivery methodologies and IT service management (ITSM),
· A desire to multitask and flexibility in terms of travel and work across EMEAR
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco