Technical sales internship - 6 months master thesis project - Amsterdam
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Looking for a place to write your Master or Bachelor Thesis? Surrounded by highly skilled Technical and Business Solution Architects? Experience the great work Cisco is doing for SMB, MidMarket, Large Enterprise and Global Enterprises?
Join us during a six-month Internship.
Start date: 1st August 2020
What You'll Do:
The Technical Pre-Sales internship program is specifically designed for university students and offers the opportunity to learn and gain technical sales and consulting experience within Cisco. Students will be exposed to Cisco's technology and customers while gaining group project experience. Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through our Cisco Sales Associate Program in Amsterdam
Your responsibilities may include:
- Working with Technical Solution Architects to design new capabilities or building new concepts (hardware and/or software) for our customers.
- Programming script-based development tools.
- Programming in an embedded software environment.
Here is something about us:
At Cisco The Netherlands, we are exploring new technologies and future solutions that cover Cisco's architectures:
- Enterprise Networking
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Service Provider
Within those architectures, our TSA’s (Technical Solution Architects) are the specialists in their domain. They will be your primary contacts for gaining technical expertise to support your research for your thesis.
We also have a group of Systems and Business Solutions Architects who focus on different customers in The Netherlands. Ranging from Small & Medium Business till Global Enterprises. If your research is focused on the digitalization of customer’s processes, your primary contacts will be the Systems/Business Solutions Architects.
What's in it for you:
- Work on an extremely relevant topic for enterprises & public institutions
- Access to various Cisco experts and - if required - experts at customers and partners
- Learn about Cisco's extensive innovation portfolio
- Develop outstanding skills in very job demanding areas of expertise
- Apply your knowledge on a concrete use case
- Access groundbreaking technologies
Why you will love Cisco:
Cisco didn’t just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- Cisco is ranked in the Top-30 Best Places to Work globally by Fortune and LinkedIn – you’ll be joining a world recognized brand with a great reputation.
- We are proud to have a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. Work together with like-minded innovators, some of the best brains in the business, in an encouraging, connected and technologically advanced environment.
- You’ll be connected to people and information through the best collaboration tools and technologies.
Cisco plays a crucial role in driving next generation software innovations. This includes cloud, mobile, security, hardware, big data spaces, software and consulting services. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity; we are connecting the unconnected and transforming our customers' businesses worldwide.