Technical Writer for Core Tech Docs
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Do emerging trends like Augmented Reality, interactive videos, and customized content delivery pique your interest? If your answer is “Yes,” we’d like to talk to you! The Core Software Group Technical Communication team at Cisco is looking for self-motivated and ingenious technical writers (3-7 years’ experience) to join us in our journey to redefine the content experience for our customers.
Who You'll Work With
The Intent Based Networking Group develops most of Cisco's Routing, Switching, and Wireless products. We believe in delivering the very best product experiences for our customers, and grow with providing state of the art, user-centric content that complements Cisco’s diverse range of networking products and IT solutions.
What You’ll Do
The global initiatives we’re aiming to transform the customer experience present a host of exciting opportunities for technical communication professionals. As a technical communicator at Cisco, you will
- Use superior writing skills and exceptional attention to detail to conceptualize, plan, develop and write high-quality documentation.
- Drive innovation and experiment with new-age content formats, information architecture, and rich media.
- Find opportunities to improve quality, usability, and productivity.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer asks through internal/external connects to pilot innovative content development and delivery methods
What You Need
- Creative and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Adept in creating visual and interactive content
- Ability to learn new product, technology, and tools.
We connect everything; people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.