Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too – located in the heights of central London with an outstanding view of the city skyline, we’re a short walk away from bustling areas like Shoreditch and Liverpool street. We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
In this position, you are responsible for evangelising Cisco Meraki through our world-class CMNA & ECMS technical certification courses and other focused engagement programs. You will help Cisco Meraki partners and customer engineers to build the technical expertise that they need to sell, deploy, and support Meraki networks. Technical enablement is a critical lever in growing sales, building channel loyalty, and improving the performance of our partners. We look for someone who will have technical knowledge and experience, communication skills, creativity, and a passion for teaching others about technology.
- Deliver Certified Meraki Networking Associate (CMNA) & Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions (ECMS) training sessions in main cities throughout Europe & the Middle East
- Develop regional technical content for various training programs
- Develop and deliver technical updates and customized training sessions for high priority partners
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives
- 1-5 years of experience in a technical role (sales engineer, network/systems engineer, technical marketing, technical training, etc.)
- Comprehensive technical expertise in systems integration, LAN/WAN technologies, network design, and supporting diverse network architectures
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and clear explanations
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with highly diverse and inclusive teams and facilitating successful project outcomes
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Excitement about traveling 50%+ to deliver trainings to top partners organizations
- Must be fluent in English
- Preference for a bi-lingual speaker (not essential)
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.