Technical Trainer - Cisco Meraki
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters—running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work.
Our Product Enablement team helps to drive market adoption by developing, promoting, and delivering programs that build knowledge and create enthusiasm among participants!
What you will do
In this position, you are primarily responsible for evangelizing Cisco Meraki through our world-class CMNA & ECMS technical certification courses but also through other regional enablement initiatives. You will help Cisco Meraki partner and customer engineers to build the technical expertise that they need to sell, deploy, and support Meraki networks. Technical enablement is a critical lever in growing sales, building channel loyalty, and improving the performance of our partners.
We are looking for someone who will have technical knowledge and experience, communication skills, creativity, and a passion for teaching others about technology.
- Deliver Certified Meraki Networking Associate (CMNA) & Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions (ECMS) training sessions throughout EMEAR
- Develop and deliver technical updates and customized training sessions for high priority partners
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives
- 1-5 years of experience in a technical role (sales engineer, network/systems engineer, technical marketing, technical training, etc.)
- Comprehensive technical expertise in systems integration, LAN/WAN technologies, network design, and supporting diverse network architectures
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and clear explanations
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with highly diverse and inclusive teams and facilitating successful project outcomes
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Excitement about traveling 50%+ to deliver trainings to top partners organizations
- Preferred - 2nd European Language
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.