Technical Systems Engineer
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You’ll Do
As part of the Cisco Supply Chain QA team you will work as part of a cutting edge QA team supporting the transformation of Cisco’s Supply Chain services to public cloud
- Work with Cisco and Cisco partners Business, IT Analyst, IT Developer, and IT QA Engineer to define test strategy and test plan, based on test strategy and test plan, define test technical plan, execute against the test plan, and guide the testing team to execute the testing following the technical plan;
- Build test automation following Cisco IT processes and standards
- Build test tools where it can help improve productivity and quality;
- Work closely with Cisco business and partners to support smooth BAT/UAT and partner testing
- Build social networking with QA/Test professionals inside and outside of Cisco, constantly learn and share the latest trends and tools for quality assurance / testing in an Agile environment;
- Executive (Cisco Leader and Director) presentation and reporting as necessary
- Expert in QA/Testing
- Expert in at least one programming language: Java preferred
- Expert in using at least one Database and Big Data platform: Oracle and Snowflake preferred
- Expert in using Unix/Linux operating systems
- Expert in Test Automation Frameworks and tools: UiPath preferred
- Familiar with Oracle Cloud technologies, Oracle GTM/OTM Cloud preferred
- Familiar with Database development, familiar with PL/SQL programming
- Familiar with at least one Front-end framework: Angular 10 preferred
- Passionate in researching and learning technologies (such as K8S, Docker), and can independently research and define test strategy for new technologies and new architecture
- Thought leadership, proven record of critical thinking and envisioning, ability to influence upward management, ability to lead virtual team globally
- Proven ability to work in a global environment, fluent oral and written English
- India, Bangalore preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.