Technical Systems Engineer , Supply Chain & Engineering IT - Cloud ERP transformation
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
What You'll Do
Cisco IT is looking for a dynamic ERP implementation expert with Engineering / cloud/SaaS ERP experience to transform and innovate in the supply chain.
• Engage with business partners and multi-functional teams to understand business requirements and deliver end to end solutions. Be able to compare/contrast on prem vs cloud implementations.
· Be hands-on in all aspects of the implementation; lead implementation consultants and vendors
• Provide hands-on technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
• Use knowledge of groundbreaking technologies to optimize solution efficiency, flexibility and scalability
• Provide input in each cycle of the development phase (Develop, test, and release) to ensure we produce a leading-edge solution and continually learn and evolve to adapt to changing business landscapes.
• Handle various tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
Who You Are
• 8+ years of IT industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field
• Extensive experience with programming languages, Engineering processes, Oracle ERP/Ebusiness suite, supply chain modules configuration/implementation, integration.
· 2+ year’s experience with Oracle Fusion Supply Chain suite.
· Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java, Angular, Python expertise
• Experience of implementing complex Integration architectures
• Hands Technical Lead for multiple workstreams in Engineering tools / ERP implementation and business transformation initiatives.
• Be conversant on general business and IT terminology to collaborate and translate between both areas and turn business goals into technical requirements.
· Awareness of current IT standards, trends, emerging technologies, security & network risks
• Experience managing multiple project priorities, deadlines, and work
• Ability to explain sophisticated, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
• Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to rapidly changing business landscapes
• Experience in in a tech company, with a focus on hardware business preferred.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.