Technical Systems Architect
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Who We Are
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
As a Technical Systems Architect, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Architect, design and implementation of solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and New Product Introduction (NPI) in Oracle Fusion environment.
- Multi-functional engagement across Supply-chain and various functions in a manner that allows ease of use and quick adoption by user.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Cloud and On-Prem PLM/ERP ecosystem, as well as industry best practices, partner with cross functional stakeholders to provide scalable solutions to business scenarios.
- Understand the business requirements, translate them into designs, proof of concepts and scalable solutions.
- Build and manage technical specifications, for configuration and code development.
- Design, configure and enable data integrations between PLM/ERP and other interfacing systems.
- Participates in architecture reviews as required to promote alignment to their respective domain requirements.
- Lead analysis of complex business process issues that are related to their respective domain architecture.
- Establish a repeatable “Cloud Ops” process to support New Product Introduction and Product Lifecycle Management processes across Cisco.
- Actively learn about new trends in the industry or assess new technologies, develop solutions appropriate to business requirements for their respective domain architectures.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Digital Enterprise Solutions team, you will work with a team of business and system architects, engineers, cross functional partners and the leadership across end-to-end Product Lifecycle Solutions function.
Who You Are
We’re seeking a talented and experienced professional in:
- Oracle Fusion implementation experience of Product Development (PD) Cloud and Product Data Hub (PDH) modules.
- Deeper understanding of Supply/Demand Planning, Sourcing and Contract Manufacturing ecosystem.
- Multi/hybrid cloud integrations.
- Oracle PaaS/Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Page Composer and Apps Composer.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Middleware technologies.
- Effective influencing cross-functional teams and using collaborative relationships for success.
- Good business sense/discernment and a solid foundation of business analytics/financial skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and able to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!