Technical Support Engineer - Collaboration Solution Support
Alternate LocationAll locations in Poland; Warszawa, Poland; Warsaw, Poland; Krakow, Poland; Cracow, Poland; Gdansk, Poland; Poznan, Poland; Wroclaw, Poland; Katowice, Poland; Szczecin, Poland;
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You Will Do
In this role, you will
- Help: You will be a trusted technical authority. You will guide your customers in solving problems of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks. You will deliver a superb experience in a difficult situation. You will collaborate with your customers over e-mail, phone, Webex,
- Be sharp: You will be available for our customers, ready to jump into a new problem situation. You will co-operate with your customer to resolve the issue. You will maintain a high level of accuracy for all your assigned work. You will apply due diligence and prioritization.
- Learn: Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest in the field of software defined, self-orchestrating, self-optimizing networks and solutions technology space. You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today!
- Innovate: We will encourage you to be creative. We will give you freedom to change the way you and the team work.
- Collaborate: You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together. You will collaborate with top talents across Cisco.
- Share: You will author case studies, troubleshooting guides. You will train junior engineers when you get experienced. You will help others unleash their full potential.
- Broaden your outlook: You will work with our customers across the globe from different cultural, gender, lingual and technical backgrounds.
Who You’ll Work With
Support Services (aka TAC) in our Customer Experience organization provides second and third level technical support to our customers around the world. We jump in to help when their network or solutions experience hiccups. Are you ready to assist when nobody else knows how to fix the issue?
Various technology teams exist within TAC. Now we are looking to strengthen our Collaboration support team and more specifically the team working with our premium Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) Customers.
In Customer Experience (CX), we continuously support our customers in making their customers' lives better. Do you want to help? We invite you to join us in this endeavor being a part of our family.
Who You Are
Does this sound like you?
- Problem solver: You enjoy solving technical problems. You are analytical in your approach. You have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Empathy: You're able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You dream about customer success.
- Technically sound: Obviously you are an authority in your technology field. Here are the skills we are looking for to add to our support team:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Applications: Unity Connection (CUC), Presence (IM&P)
- Call control protocols and Voice Gateways (SIP, H.323, MGCP)
- Cisco Telepresence (VCS/Expressway, CMS, Video Endpoints)
- Experience with HCS infrastructure is a distinct plus
- Hands on experience - Log Analysis (SIP/PRT/Wireshark/Http log/Fiddler)
- Communicate: You have excellent communication skills (in English).
- Education: You are Bachelor or Master’s in Engineering/ Computer Science or have equivalent experience.
- Experience: Experience in technical support (TAC) or similar job role.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.