Technical Solutions Specialist - Web Technologies, Cloud, SAAS, HTTPS ( 7+Years ) Cisco IMImobile
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
What You'll Do
· Understand, Analyse, Coordinate, and Design architecture by collaborating with third-party systems.
· Will review technical documentation related to third-party systems and design solutions to Integrate our system.
· To Analyse and Desgin solutions over cloud platforms.
· To coordinate with client side technical team and understand their architecture.
· Well versed in emerging technologies and trends, with the ability to demonstrate modern design patterns
· Handle and execute features in an agile development environment
· Actively participate in technical design and architecture reviews
· Support the team by reviewing Documents, specifications and code
· Can take a project from specifications to launch following the standard methodologies for software development and testing
· Investigate, analyse, report and fix defects to continually improve the system
· Provide on-call production support for critical services
Who You'll Work With
Our vision is to help organizations accept mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted cloud communications software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organizations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to transform how they engage with their customers in the world of digital communications, and we are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology, from omnichannel customer engagement to artificial intelligence.
You will be joining a young startup-like team building a multichannel customer engagement platform to support thousands of business customers and handle millions of customer communications every day. It is the flawless time for you to join our team, create a scalable platform with traditional and new channels like SMS, WhatsApp, RCS, and email, to tackle significant responsibilities and make a direct contribution to the business growth.
We require an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our team to expand, support and handle the platform
Who You Are
- Engineering degree with excellent academic performance from a top-tier educational institution.
1. Technology Understanding: REST APIs, Algorithms, Data structures, Database(SQL/NoSQL/In-memory), UI Development, Security Features, OWASP.
2. 5-8 years of solid coding experience with Java/Python/NodeJS/C#
4. Strong programming and Design fundamentals, Problem solving and Coding skills
5. Experience building web applications and services with IDEs and general development practices.
6. Hands on experience of developing Microservice applications and deploying them on public cloud providers like AWS, Azure
7. Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to details
9. Good understanding on Tomcat and Apache webservers.
10. hands-on experience on Linux / Linux based any version [Redhat/CentOS] and Windows.
11. Deep dive experience in Third party systems like Salesforce.
1. Experience with Open source projects like RabbitMQ, Docker and Kubernetes
2. Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies(AWS/Azure) and current computing trends.
3. Expert in using SQL/NoSQL Databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra and Distributed caching
4. Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
5. Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!