Technical Solutions Specialist - IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who We Are
imimobile provides cloud communications software and services that manage business-critical customer interactions at scale.
We believe that customer experience is the key competitive advantage for consumer businesses. So, we’re creating a world where enterprises can stay constantly connected to their customers. A world where every touchpoint, on every channel, is an opportunity to deliver rich, engaging, intuitive experiences.
Our Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite automates, orchestrates and supervises interactions with disparate back-end systems. This saves time and cuts costs for businesses, while seamlessly connecting to customers on the devices they choose. We deliver innovative, on-brand, business-critical customer interactions for blue-chip global enterprises and leading public-sector organizations including AA, Best Buy, BT, Capitec Bank, Centrica, EE, Hermes, IHG, Mercedes, Orange, O2, Vodafone and Walgreens.
imimobile has global offices across the UK, USA, Canada, India and South Africa and was acquired by Cisco in February 2021.
What You’ll Do
This role provides pre-sales support and solutions consultancy to Global clients in enterprise, telecommunication operator and partner segments. This position is ideal for someone who likes to work closely with existing clients as well as meet new clients and engage in solutions across a wide variety of market verticals (BFSI, retail, Government, Utility, Healthcare, Logistics, Telecom Operators, etc.). This role requires you to have passion for understanding client challenges and applying IMImobile's CIM suite technology to solve them.
Key aspects of the role include:
- presenting and demonstrating IMImobile’s rich portfolio of products
- crafting solution leveraging CIM suite capabilities to improve the client’s business performance including key use case documentation and expertise on the end customer/user experience across digital/mobile channels
- being an integral player in the sales process beginning with the identification of a new opportunity through to handing it over to the delivery team.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
- A trusted authority on IMImobile’s product portfolio and solution delivery capabilities
- Lead pre-sales requirements discovery, solution strategy creation and solution workshops with our clients and prospects
- Work closely with the IMI Solutions Implementation and Client Support teams to ensure accurate requirements are documented and that professional services work estimates are clearly defined.
- Create and deliver targeted and often bespoke presentations and demos to our clients
- Articulate solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to adapt as required when presenting
- Work with the Global product and solutions teams on being the authority on ‘the art of the possible’ around our product and solutions suite
- Eloquent value proposition and solutions to multiple levels within the customer organizations, including executive level
- Ensure validation of IMImobile’s solution by collaboration with the relevant account’s technical/non-technical partners
- Be responsible for, contribute and review RFI/RFP responses and Statement of Work (SOW) for proposed solution.
- Contribute internally to our product roadmaps and standardised assets based on experience and client feedback
- Build reusable solution assets and formalized presentation materials (propositions/use cases), working closely with sales and marketing to package these up, as part of our Go To Market propositions
Who You Are
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:1. Relevant work experience
- Consistent track record in technical pre-sales activities supporting sales teams
- Skilled in both in preparation and delivery of presentation materials
- Hands on ability to configure/build demos for given scenarios / use cases
- Clear understanding of internet and integration technologies
- Excellent communication skills – both to help drive meetings and present materials for high value pitches
- Experienced practitioner in business requirements elicitation and analysis
- Awareness of some of these would be a plus:
- Contact Centre platforms – CCaaS / UCaaS / CXaaS
- CPaaS (communications platform as a service)
- Channel communications including mobile messaging (including but not limited to SMS, Email, Push, WhatsApp, RCS, Apple Business Chat and Voice)
- Chat bot technology – including ML, NLP and AI
- Enterprise architecture – SaaS and Cloud
- Data management – CRMs, CDPs, CDHs and DMPs
- Educational background: Computer Science / Engineering & Technology (Electrical/Electronics)
- Self-starter with an ambition to learn
- Curious and creative mind with a passion for technology
- Effective time management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume and variety of projects
- Willing to travel to client locations (post Covid scenario)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!