Technical Solutions Specialist - IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who We Are
imimobile provides cloud communications software and services that manage business-critical customer interactions at scale.
We believe that customer experience is the key competitive advantage for consumer businesses. So, we’re creating a world where enterprises can stay constantly connected to their customers. A world where every touchpoint, on every channel, is an opportunity to deliver rich, engaging, intuitive experiences.
Our Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite automates, orchestrates and monitors interactions with disparate back-end systems. This saves time and cuts costs for businesses, while seamlessly connecting to customers on the devices they choose. We deliver innovative, on-brand, business-critical customer interactions for blue-chip global enterprises and leading public-sector organizations including AA, Best Buy, BT, Capitec Bank, Centrica, EE, Hermes, IHG, Mercedes, Orange, O2, Vodafone and Walgreens.
imimobile has global offices across the UK, USA, Canada, India and South Africa and was acquired by Cisco in February 2021.
What You’ll Do
This role provides pre-sales support and solutions consultancy to Global clients in enterprise, telecommunication operator and partner segments. This position is ideal for someone who likes to work closely with existing clients as well as meet new clients and engage in solutions across a wide variety of market verticals (BFSI, retail, Government, Utility, Healthcare, Logistics, Telecom Operators, etc.). This role requires you to have passion for understanding client challenges and applying imimobile's CIM suite technology to solve them.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Presenting and demonstrating imimobile’s rich portfolio of products
- designing solution leveraging CIM suite capabilities to enhance the client’s business performance including key use case documentation and expertise on the end customer/user experience across digital/mobile channels
- being an integral player in the sales process beginning with the identification of a new opportunity through to handing it over to the delivery team.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
- A trusted authority on imimobile’s product portfolio and solution delivery capabilities
- Lead pre-sales requirements discovery, solution strategy creation and solution workshops with our clients and prospects
- Work closely with the imi Solutions Implementation and Client Support teams to ensure accurate requirements are documented and that professional services work estimates are clearly defined.
- Create and deliver targeted and often bespoke presentations and demos to our clients
- Design and develop product demos and applications for clients, to form part of the teams demo suite
- Articulate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to adapt as required when presenting
- Work closely with the Global product and solutions teams on being the authority on ‘the art of the possible’ around our product and solutions suite
- Articulate value proposition and solutions to multiple levels within the customer organizations, including executive level
- Build good relationships with clients to support and gauge key areas of interest
- Ensure validation of imimobile’s solution by collaboration with the relevant account’s technical/non-technical stakeholders
- Help support and review the BRD (Business Requirements Document) creation to ensure it is consistent with Client expectations prior to sign-off
- Oversee, contribute and review RFI/RFP responses and Statement of Work (SOW) for proposed solution.
- Contribute internally to our product roadmaps and standardised assets based on experience and client feedback
- Create reusable solution assets and formalized presentation materials (propositions/use cases), working closely with sales and marketing to package these up, as part of our Go To Market propositions
Who You Are
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- Relevant work experience
- Educational background: Computer Science / Engineering & Technology (Electrical/Electronics)
- Proven track record in technical pre-sales activities supporting sales teams
- Skilled in both in preparation and delivery of presentation materials
- Hands on ability to configure/build demos for given scenarios / use cases
- Self-starter with an ambition to learn
- Curious and creative mind with a passion for technology
- Clear understanding of internet technology and cloud-based architecture
- Customer focussed and able to think on the feet
- Excellent communication skills – both to help drive meetings and present materials for high value pitches
- Experienced practitioner in business requirements elicitation and analysis
- Effective time management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a high volume and variety of projects
- Must be willing to travel to client locations (post Covid scenario)
- Awareness of some of these would be a plus:
- Contact Centre platforms – CcaaS / UCaaS / CXaaS
- CPaaS (communications platform as a service)
- Channel communications including mobile messaging (including but not limited to SMS, Email, Push, WhatsApp, RCS, Apple Business Chat and Voice)
- Chat bot technology – including ML, NLP and AI
- System integration techniques and platforms
- Enterprise architecture – SaaS and Cloud
- Data management – CRMs, CDPs, CDHs and DMPs
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.