Technical Solutions Specialist-Collaboration
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
The Collaboration Technical Solution Specialist (TSS) is a technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and guidance to customers, partners and Cisco Sales. Collaborates with the requester to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings. You will be responsible for deep technical coverage focused on Webex Meetings, Webex Calling, Webex Contact Center, Call Manager (CUCM),unity connection, unified presence, IOS GW, Cisco Collaboration and Contact Center architectures. The engineer will be working as a part of the virtual pre-sales organization to design and deliver customized solutions to meet our customer's business needs. As a bonus, you'll also work with amazing people in product development and collaborate with peers to teach and learn using real-time web conferencing and video collaboration tools.
Most engagements are handled via virtual tools (WebEx, Teams, Telepresence, phone, etc). The TSS works in a pooled fashion supporting requests Globally.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of one of Cisco’s fastest growing, disruptive, and innovative sales teams and the talent engine for Cisco Sales. We serve our customer’s life-cycle through a series of selling motions (Land, Adopt, Expand, Renewal, and Services) in order to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
The Global Virtual Engineering team within the Global Virtual Sales and Engineering (GVS&E) organization is a dynamic and multicultural team that consistently delivers technology sales enablement therefore contributing to profitable growth. Within this trusted team you can share best practices, your ideas, feel supported by your colleagues, challenge the status quo, be innovative, and have the flexibility to drive projects you are passionate about.
We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will have a significant impact in how customers are driving value from these solutions and technology offers.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement.
You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technologies to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams can adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
- Expert of Enterprise Collaboration and Contact Center solutions and related industry topics
- Knowledgeable of systems, technologies and software used in typical IT infrastructures
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and strong presentation skills
- Fluent in languages like Portuguese and English
- Self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision
- Hands on experience, through college or jobs that relate to Enterprise Networks
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco