Technical Solutions Specialist, Cloud Infrastructure Software Group
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
As a Cloud Infrastructure and Software Technical Solution Architect/Specialist, you will lead and support the system engineer community in Korea with strategic and competitive opportunities.
- Build, Handle and Maintain a high-level and detailed consultative job for Hybrid Cloud initiatives.
- Understand business demands for customers and interpret them into technical requirements.
- Create, present and document technical solutions to enable sales and partners to run business.
- Understand and articulate Cisco's Cloud Infrastructure products and solutions.
- Enable consistent customer engagement with the Korea sales team and partners.
- Work cross-functionally with sales team and partners in complex business engagements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with DC Sales Specialists for planning and execution of key initiatives.
- Build sales tools, conduct demos, lead seminars and workshops for enablement
- Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco as well as externally with partners.
- Drive partner development & enablement for Cisco Cloud Infrastructure and Software business.
- Competition analysis and communication with BU for strategic deals support.
Who You’ll Work With
You will collaborate with the Sales and System Engineering teams, cover customers, enable sales teams, support large and complex Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Software Solution deals and help grow the business across wide range of Cisco Cloud and Data Center products.
Who You Are
You have comprehensive understanding and experience with Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud offerings, Data Center and Virtualization Technologies, Solutions and Architectures along with experience of selling to engineering level through to leader level engagements.
- Around 7 years of Data Center or Cloud related technical or presales experience.
- Hands on expert in demonstration, design, and operation of preferred experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in working in teams to achieve both individual and group success.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
Preferred qualification or experience (any of the below):
- CCIE Datacenter or equivalent knowledge
- Extensive Expertise in VXLAN and SDN solutions (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX)
- Deep understanding of key Cisco DCN competitors in the Data Center and Cloud environment
- Strong understanding of Data Center market trends and challenges
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.