Technical Solutions Architect
Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
Collaboration SaaS Solution and Architectural Selling
- Explain the elements of the Cisco Collaboration SaaS solutions and architecture and how they're interconnected with all elements of the Cisco portfolio, ensuring that the features and benefits of Cisco technology are understood and valued by Customers.
- Deliver demonstrations and technical proof of concepts for customers to show the value of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio.
- Help partner technical sales teams design innovative architectural solutions that drive strategic objectives and help differentiate partner offerings.
- Ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of Cisco technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated.
- Travel will be a requirement of this job. Escorting customers to EBC’s, attending conferences, meeting customers in person, traveling to Collab BU locations globally.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role, you will partner with the Collaboration Partner Sales Specialists in the field, as well as the Partner Account Manager teams for specific customers and partners. You will work with other Cisco Specialist TSAs across areas such as Security and Enterprise Networking to deliver a Cisco solution for our customers.
You will also engage directly with Cisco customers and partners to deliver innovations and enable an integrated work experience using Cisco Collaboration solutions.
Who You Are
5 years of experience in the Collaboration field (Voice, Meetings, Contact Center) or in a SaaS sales engineering role and at least 4 years of pre-sales /Systems Engineer experience. University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
Able to maintain up to date Cisco product knowledge. Having knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be beneficial. You have a deep technical competence and foundational knowledge of relevant Collaboration technology
You invest time in learning about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
You’re able to maintain personal organization and time management and prioritize personal and organizational development
You’re attentive to details and always follow-up and have strong presentation skills, always strive to flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!