Technical Solutions Architect
Location:New Delhi, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
The India Sales team is a truly vibrant sales organisation that covers accounts across verticals/industries in the country. We service customers in the Financial Services, Retail, Logistics, Healthcare, Public Sector, and Manufacturing industries. You will need to be a highly skilled, customer-focused technical sales professional who provides technical support and mentorship to customers and collaborates with the Account Manager to develop appropriate customer solution offerings on opportunities. You will have an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can craft your specialisation for specific opportunities. Gain access to the entire portfolio of Cisco technologies and applications in a variety of vertical markets. In additional to technological proficiency, and the ability to learn and know the latest, your interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence. Keep up-to-date on relevant solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
Who you will work with
The Systems Engineer will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions, setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers, designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
You'll collaborate as part of a ground-breaking Sales engineering team. We offer exhilarating, inspiring, global, high impact, and uniquely broad opportunities for your growth.
What You'll Do
The Systems Engineer role is a highly skilled customer-focused technical sales professional who provides in-depth technical information and specific design/implementation guidance to one customer in a dedicated manner. This Systems Engineer role provides an advanced architectural perspective across the Cisco architecture portfolios, including software and services, demonstrating knowledge of the broad Cisco portfolio as well as his / her technical specialisations as needed. He / she collaborates with the rest of the sales ecosystem on strategic and complex opportunities and coordinates additional resources (e.g. consulting specialists, demo labs, etc.) to recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solution and services offerings. The Systems Engineer acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as a trusted technical advisor by the account team and customer allowing the Systems Engineer to identify Cisco solution opportunities aligned to the customer's business goals. SEs are considered specialists in one or more specialisations.
In this highly transparent role as a you will be:
- Creating Business Relevance
- Solution and Architectural Selling
- Building Competitive Intelligence
- Optimising Sales Performance
- Working Across Boundaries
- Driving the Cisco Vision
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent
- 8-12 years field technical sales experience as a Systems Engineer or equivalent
- Cisco product experience. Pre-Sales experience required.
- Knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialisation: Data Center, Enterprise Networking, Cloud
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Demonstrated self-starter and innovator
- Proven relationship building skills
- Great teammate
- Consistent track record to focus and achieve goals
- Perform daily with the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Formulate and communicate a solution / vision
- Experience working with and handling large or small enterprises and public-sector organisations.
- Industry certifications like CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP is added advantage