Technical Solutions Architect - XaaS Acceleration
Location:Offsite, London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry?
Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we are known for simplifying powerful technology through our products and services - and for the people behind them. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our technology architecture is changing the face of networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything we do. Here, that means we take innovative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Be part of a diverse and inclusive team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired!
The IT landscape is changing with a consistently growing number of customers shifting their buying preference to subscription or ‘as a Service’ models. As a XaaS Acceleration Technical Solutions Architect, you’ll have the unique opportunity to help our partners capture this shift by accelerating their Meraki-powered managed services.
We know Meraki is THE best platform to build XaaS and managed services! Service offerings built on the Meraki Platform enable Managed Service Providers to simultaneously increase their profitability and create incremental customer value by solving business challenges beyond IT.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate technologist to become the next rising star on our newly formed Global XaaS Acceleration team. In this role, you will team with XaaS Sales Business Development Managers in the region. You will execute technical pre-sales activities that you design to accelerate partner XaaS and managed service businesses.
- Drive rapidly growing managed services revenue for our most strategic Managed Service Partner accounts through technical engagements, solution development and technical training activities
- Build, demonstrate and document managed service technical solutions that showcase the full capabilities of the Meraki Platform
- Work with Managed Service Providers to design high-level consultative solutions for their end customers, and teach their technical sales teams to do the same
- Collaborate closely with Meraki regional Service Provider account teams to execute prioritized technical sales initiatives that are designed to grow sales
- Assist in agile service creation workshops that highlight Meraki Platform solutions
- Champion the customer benefit of Cisco's cross-architecture product strategy, and use this knowledge to facilitate better collaboration across multiple Cisco teams to execute on the partner’s vision
Who You Are
- A deep understanding of XaaS and managed services, the Managed Service Provider landscape within the region, and how vendors approach capturing this market. A solid track record of working with Service Providers or Managed Service Providers, and knowing how to achieve shared goals with these partners
- An understanding of the agile service creation process, and how the Meraki Platform can be positioned to rapidly develop new service offerings
- Extensive experience with designing or deploying wired and wireless networks, including those that include Wi-Fi 6, IoT sensor and cameras, next generation firewalls, SASE, SD-WAN or MPLS-based wide area networks
- 5 + years demonstrated ability in technical pre-sales, post-sales, or managed services product management roles (Systems Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Network Engineer, Product Manager, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of networking industry sales cycle and validated negotiation techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multitask and set priorities autonomously
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development languages, such as Python or C/C++
- DevNet, CWDP, CCDA, CCDP, CCIE or equivalent certifications a plus
- An ability and willingness to travel regionally up-to 50%
Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.