Technical Solutions Architect- Webex Platform/Cloud Contact Center/Enterprise contact center
Location:Chicago, Illinois, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
As a TSA (Technical Solutions Architect), your primary responsibility is to provide technical guidance and sales support on the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio. You will have expertise around Cisco’s entire Collaboration Portfolio (including Broadsoft), as well as an understanding of Cisco’s other Enterprise Solutions (Security, EN, Wireless, Data Center). You should be able to explain how technical solutions can be applied to solve business problems and speak the languages of business and technical decision makers alike.
- Support the activities of the PSS’s and ASP Account teams through direct support of identified customer opportunities, partner identification and development.
- Promote the technical value and benefits of Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Encourage partners to utilize Cisco technology.
- Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Customers and leaders of various partner groups, linking the Cisco vision to relevant business strategies. Present and demonstrate technical solutions in a business relevant way to all levels of the customer and Partner organization.
- Use Cisco defined processes and tools such as SFDC to navigate through the sales cycle, implementing relevant Cisco enablement programs and tools to drive Collaboration sales opportunities.
Solution and Architectural Selling
- Explain the elements of the Cisco Collaboration solutions and architecture and how they're interconnected with all elements of the Cisco portfolio, ensuring that the features and benefits of Cisco technology are understood and valued by Customers.
- Help partner technical sales teams design innovative architectural solutions that drive strategic objectives and help differentiate partner offerings.
- Ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of Cisco technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated.
- Travel will be a requirement of this job. Escorting customers to EBC’s, attending conferences, meeting customers in person, traveling to Collab BU locations globally…
Who You’ll Work With
In this role, you will partner with the Collaboration Sales Specialists in the field, as well as the Account Manager/Systems Engineering teams for specific customers. As Service Provider customers drive some of the largest most strategic deals every year, you will have a tight ongoing interlock with the Collaboration BU and Global Collaboration Sales, as well as expected to participate in SE VT meetings and the Collaboration Tiger Team.
Who You Are
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the Collaboration field
- You have at least 4 years of pre-sales /Systems Engineer experience
- You’re able to maintain up to date Cisco product knowledge
- You invest time in learning about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
- Having knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be beneficial
- You prioritize personal and organizational development
- You’re able to maintain personal organization and time management
- You’re attentive to details and always follow-up
- You possess and further develop strong presentation skills
- You strive to flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
- You have a deep technical acumen and foundational knowledge of relevant Collaboration technology
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.