Technical Solutions Architect, Service Provider (SP) Mobility
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) to provide guidance and assist account teams in building solutions to address specific customer needs. In this position, you will be working with technology experts to help them position the solution effectively against competing offerings. Related technical knowledge is essential, and sales skills are important. The ideal candidate will also have a level of comfort communicating across all functions within Cisco, as well as with clients and partners. This is a good opportunity for someone to work as a leader in the technology field with today’s most innovative teams in demanding and growing industry environment-enabling career advancement in technical or management roles.
You will support the Solution Management for Cisco’s Mobility portfolio in Korea, helping to create the best Cisco solutions for SP customers, and the best solution strategy for competitive positioning.
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for account opportunities.
- Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Articulate Cisco's Architectures and Services for the Mobility Architecture product portfolio.
- Facilitate communications and understand customer technical and business requirements.
- Perform in-depth and technical presentations for Cisco account teams, customers, partners and prospects.
- Drive identified major account opportunities while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership.
- In-depth industry knowledge in the appropriate technology and market segment(s).
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Cisco’s Mobility portfolio includes:
- Mobile packet core network (EPC) cross Monolith and Virtualized types for 4G/5G and adjacent technologies such as PCRF and IMS
- Small cells: Femto and SP-Wi-Fi solutions, SON
- Mobile Backhauling technologies, including IP-RAN
This is a technical presales role, partly rewarded by sales compensation.
- Develop technical relationships with field and BU system engineers.
- Assessment of complex customer requirements and translation into winning solutions around the Cisco and partner portfolio, considering both, technical as well as commercial aspects.
- Sales enablement with knowledge exchange and expert consultancy.
- Articulate the value proposition around Cisco’s Architectures in customer meetings and support targeted opportunities with value propositions.
- Assess competitive offerings and highlight differentiating capabilities.
Who You'll Work With
We’re an agile, fun, passionate networking team within Cisco. We collaborate and work closely with Cisco Business Teams on new Cisco technologies/solutions to deliver the most effective solution to our customer’s problems. When you work with us, you'll be a part of a highly empowered, collected team who's passionate about technology.
Who You Are
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Telecommunication, IT or similar
- 7+ years of experience in the Mobile Service Provider business – either for the vendor or SP side.
- Good understanding of the Service provider landscape in Korea (technology, market position, strategy).
- Understanding of key components in Mobile Networks and their relevant industry standards.
- Detailed knowledge of Mobile Packet Core (MPC/EPC/5GC) network for multi-technology networks with its components and interfaces, Mobile Software and Application Groups.
- Experience or knowledge in PCC (PCRF, OCS, etc.) domain and/or API GW and analytics.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi fundamentals and Small cell.
- Excellent communicator and presenter in Korean.
- Team player and can work with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.