Technical Solutions Architect, Data Center/Cloud
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
As a Cloud Infrastructure and Software Technical Solution Architect, you will lead and support the system engineer community in Korea with strategic and competitive opportunities.
- Build and maintain a high-level and detailed consultative job for Cloud Network initiatives.
- Understand business demands for customers and interpret them into technical requirements.
- Create, present and document technical solutions to enable sales and partners to run business.
- Understand and articulate Cisco's Cloud and DC Network Infrastructure products and solutions.
- Enable consistent customer engagement with the Korea sales team and partners.
- Work cross-functionally with sales team and partners in complex business engagements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- New product introduction and strategic and complex deal support
- Evangelization of Cisco Data Center products and solutions with Cisco strategy
- Work closely with DC Sales Specialists for planning and execution of key initiatives
- Develops short and long-term strategy for business model within the country
- Build sales tools, conduct demos, lead seminars and workshops for enablement
- Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco as well as externally with partners
- Drive partner development & enablement for Cisco Cloud Infrastructure and Software business
- Competition analysis and communication with BU for strategic deals support
Who You’ll Work With
You will collaborate with the Sales and System Engineering teams, cover customers, enable sales teams, support large and complex Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Software Solution deals and help grow the business across wide range of Cisco Cloud and Data Center products.
Who You Are
You have deep understanding and experience with Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud offerings, Data Center and Virtualization Technologies, Solutions and Architectures along with extensive experience of selling to engineering level through to CxO or leader level engagements. You will be able to articulate and explain how Cisco’s Hybrid & Multi Cloud strategy will help to cut costs and improve agility in delivering stronger and secure solutions for customers and partners.
- Around 10 years of Data Center related technical or presales experiences
- Deep understanding of Cisco Datacenter Networking products and solutions
- Hands on expert in demonstration, design, and operation of preferred experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in working in teams to achieve both individual and group success
Preferred qualification or experience (any of the below):
- CCIE Datacenter or equivalent knowledge
- Extensive Expertise in VXLAN and SDN solutions (Cisco ACI, VMware NSX)
- Deep understanding of key Cisco DCN competitors in the Data Center and Cloud environment
- Strong understanding of Data Center market trends and challenges
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.