Technical Solutions Architect - Cybersecurity Service Provider North (1277510)
Additional Location(s)anywhere In BeNeLux or North European Countries
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart-cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
The Technical Solutions Architect Security primary responsibility is to provide technical mentorship and sales support on the Cisco Security Solution Portfolio in the Global Service Provider environment.
- You should have expertise around Network Security (including NGFW/NGIPS), Network Visibility and Enforcement (Stealthwatch or similar, Identity Services Engine and Anyconnect VPN) Cloud security (Email, Web, Anti-Spam, Cloudlock, Umbrella, WSA/CWS)
- You should also have experience in Advanced Threat Solutions such as Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and AMP for Endpoints as well as a strong background in the security domain generally.
- You should be able to explain how technical solutions can be applied to solve business problems, and are able to speak the languages of business and technical decision makers alike.
- Support the activities of the GSSO and general Sales team through direct support of identified customer opportunities, Partner identification and development.
- Promote the technical value and benefits of Cisco Security solutions.
- Encourage partners to utilise Cisco technology.
- Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Customers and leaders of various partner groups, linking the Cisco vision to relevant business strategies. Present and demonstrate technical solutions in a business meaningful way to all levels of the customer and Partner organisation.
- Use Cisco defined processes and tools such as SFDC to navigate through the sales cycle, implementing relevant Cisco enablement programs and tools to drive Security sales opportunities.
Solution and Architectural Selling
- You'll explain the elements and dynamics of the Cisco Security solutions and architecture and how they're interconnected with all parts of our portfolio, ensuring that the features and benefits of Cisco technology are understood and valued by Customers.
- Help partner technical sales teams design and build creative architectural solutions that drive strategic objectives and help differentiate partner offerings.
- You ensure the detailed features, functionality and architectural impact of our technology in your designs and proposals are understood, valued and communicated.
- Build a working knowledge of technology shifts that impact security and other architectures. For example the role of Software Defined Networking and Data Centre Architectures.
Who you’ll work with
Cisco Security delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched transparency, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who you are
- University degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the security field
- You possess at least 4 years of pre-sales SE experience ideally in Service Provider
- Some form of in depth experience such as architecture, security operations or compliance auditing
- Cisco CCIE very highly regarded
Personal and Organisational Development
- You maintain personal organisation and time management
- You are attentive to details and always follow-up
- Bring and further build your outstanding presentation skills
- You enjoy working flexibly to achieve your goals using the various internal and external resources available
- Technical Acumen and Foundation Knowledge
- Invest time and strive to learn about technology shifts, and communicate the relevant aspects to customers and partners
- You are passionate about and have a true love for technology and enjoy keeping up to date with your Cisco product knowledge
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetworking equipment would be helpful
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.