Technical Solutions Architect - Collaboration
Location:New York, NY, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
The Technical Solutions Architect is a technical expert with entrepreneurial drive focused on customer success. You will play a critical role in ensuring that customers have the best experience leveraging the Cisco Collaboration suite of products because you architect, design, and deliver technical solutions. The Portfolio includes Webex, Teams, CUCM, Jabber and TP.Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
You will use both technical and customer-facing skills to deliver world class architectural solutions to the world’s biggest companies. You will facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as use your technical background to easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects in Financial markets. You will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. You are highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation/consulting experience. You will provide technical expertise around the entire Cisco Collaboration portfolio and have knowledge in Cloud/Hybrid/On-Prem solutions as well as Security.
Who You Are
You are passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology. You are a true team player and love to learn.
You have the following background:
• Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technology, business drivers and emerging computing trends
• Recommend Collaboration solutions using your technical breadth across multiple areas
• Manage multiple relationships across Cisco, Partners and Customers to identify new product features and feature gaps, provide guidance on existing products.
• Develop market strategies that result in revenues and organizational success;
• Participate in sales forecasting and planning from a technical configuration perspective
• Develop and maintain communications with all levels of staff and customers, ranging from line managers to corporate presidents;
• Financial Acumen – Understand finance and P&L process and standards.
• Using a consultative style, advise customer on how to best utilize Cisco's products to solve business needs.
• Requires proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues.
• Familiar with automation and development methods for interacting with devices using RESTful APIs
• Proficient at programming in Python, Java, Linux Shell (and willing to learn the others)
Who You’ll Work With
Is technology your passion? Do you want to work for a company where you can see your ideas come to life? Do you want to consistently work with industry leaders and knowledge experts that will help shape your future and career? Do you want a company that has excellent benefits, strong employee programs, and an awesome PTO policy right from the start? Then look no further than Cisco.
As a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) focused on Cisco’s Collaboration technology, you will work with and support our Enterprise Accounts.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.