Technical Solutions Architect, Collaboration in Israel
Location:South Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World! Digitization is a phenomenon driving new productivity gains for businesses worldwide. Applying the benefits of Digitization to people requires Collaboration technologies encompassing messaging, calling and video meeting capabilities. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) in our Specialists team to drive Cisco's Collaboration portfolio value for enabling relevant business outcomes to our customers. A leader in technology and experiences, the TSA is the trusted adviser through whom Cisco's value is matched to the customers' needs. In a field of rapid technological advancements, the TSA charts the new ways in which people collaborate.
The role consists of coordinating and driving discussions, presentations & demonstrations, explaining Cisco’s value (e.g. experiences, benefits) to customers, and designing solutions to meet specific customer needs. As an example, the recent events highlight well the value of Cisco’s Collaboration offerings in enabling work-from-anywhere, remote-expert for companies and in particular for State & Local governments, Healthcare and Education professionals.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Be creative and work with the ecosystem to drive open innovation.
- Create and deliver experiences demonstrations, presentations to IT and Line of Business leaders in customers and partners.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provide consultative support in the area of specialization to other Systems Engineers and to Development teams.
Who You Are
- Passionate, with good communication skills and excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- Lead with technical knowledge and consultative skills. The TSA is the trusted advisor to co-workers and customers alike.
- Team-player with ability to work in a distributed team, where customers, partners and co-workers are dispersed over different geographies, organizations and teams.
Our minimum requirements for this role
- Pre-Sales experience required and 7+ related years experience in a Cisco collaboration technical specialization (cloud, voice, video, conferencing, etc)
- Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in Collaboration is required.
- Experience selling SaaS offerings to Line-Of-Business audiences.
- Deep experience in business messaging / Team collaboration, multi-party video, web conferencing and Telephony.
- Hands-on programming experience, with an emphasis on the integration points (APIs, SDKs) into SaaS offerings.
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- CCIE certification is highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of baseline Systems Engineering skills in: Voice, Video, Conferencing, Telephony, SIP, H.323, WebRTC, REST-based protocols, APIs/SDKs, Python, Automation, Microservices, Programing, Cloud-to-Cloud integrations, QoS, PoE. Additionally, VPNs, Security, Remote/Local Access, Campus/MAN, WAN, Optical Networking, Transmission Systems, Wireless
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Competitive knowledge (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Native Hebrew language skills and fluent in English (spoken, written)
You must be willing and ready to travel nationally regularly, as well as internationally on occasion.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.