Technical Solutions Architect Collaboration USC-1291884
Location:Offsite, Florida, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Why You'll Love Cisco
What You’ll Do
This position is a pre-sales engineering role responsible for driving customer activities and discussions that lead to preference of Cisco’s collaboration solutions. The focus of this position is to uncover business benefits for a customer by moving to the latest Cisco offerings (whether on-prem or in the Cloud), consulting on Cisco collaborative solutions and applications to solve business problems, and crafting and presenting appropriate technical solutions using Cisco products that will close business and generate revenue.
Who You’ll Work With
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
- You have a minimum seven years’ experience in the voice/video communications industry.
- You have experience with large scale Enterprise voice and video deployments.
- You understanding and operational experience with a routed and switched data network.
- You have the ability to present topics in a clear and concise manner to many levels of technical skill sets and audience sizes.Why Cisco
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.