Technical Solution Architect
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
Impact the sales team with through understanding of the total Collaboration Portfolio and Overall Cisco technology offerings.
- Design Solution architectures to meet the customer’s business needs and create a compelling justification for Cisco Solutions.
- Evaluate various competing technologies and position the right features and benefits that will help Customers to take the right decision to meet the business needs.
- Drive expertise in one or more Collaboration technology verticals.
- Deliver product and solution knowledge to partner teams
- Conduct product and solution demonstrations and drive adoption.
- Create Use-cases for different verticals by understanding the Cisco Technology and Customer’s needs.
- Work with the extended team inside Cisco to drive business.
Who You'll Work With
- Pre-Sales: Engage with customers, qualify opportunities, and develop cloud solutions
- Post-Sales: Develop networking strategies, cloud strategies, designs for private, hybrid and public
Who You Are
- Good technical knowledge of communication technologies such as EPBX, Cisco CUCM, Video conferencing, VoIP, audio conferencing.
- Problem Solving attitude with a flair for technology.
- Strong knowledge on concepts of Operating systems, API &SDK’s, Routing, Security.
- Good communication and articulation skill
- Hands on experience on implementation of collaboration technologies.
- Solution designing, baisc knowledge of Project management, Presentation to large audiences
- Positive Attitude even in demanding situations
- Team Worker.
- Experience in selling Cloud Based Collaboration solutions is desirable.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.