Technical Solution Architect-Datacenter
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
## **What You'll Do**
As a Data Center **Technical Solution Architect** you will lead and support the system engineer community in Taiwan with strategic opportunity. Together with **Taiwan** DC PSS , you will collaborate with the Sales and System Engineer Team; covers customers, enablement for sales teams, competitive selling, support large and complex Data Center networking deals and helping grow the business across wide portfolio of Data Center products, and be specifically focused on Data Center networking porfolio, with extention to all strategic portfolio in data center. Besides of the focus in Taiwan, also carries a general responsibility as a team member of DC Archecture SE team to support the business in Greater China.
## **Role & Responsibilities **
New product introduction
Strategic and complex deal support
Evangelization of Cisco Data Center technology, product, solution and strategy in Cisco and in market.
Work closely with DC PSS and Pursuit SE, for planning and excution of key initiatives.
Build sales tools, demos necessary for engagement and enablement.
Lead seminar and workshop necessary for engagement and enablement.
Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco as well as externally with partners to drive the agreed technical strategy, have regular dialogue with regional teams to ensure consensus with the GTM and technical strategy overall.
Drive partner development & enablement, as well as anticipate new types of partners required to build future pipeline.
Competition analysis and communication, as well as support in strategic deals.
## **Who You Are**
- 5+ years of Data Center solutions experience, esp. in Data Center networking.
- 10+ years in ICT industry as technicial role.
- Experience, well recognized, around DC solutions.
- In depth understanding of Cisco Data Center product, solution, strategy
- Strong understanding of Data Center market trends and challenges
- Deep understanding of key Cisco competitors in the Data Center and Cloud environment
- Experience in working in teams to achieve both individual and group success.
## **Business Acumen**
- Develops an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including customer and partner business drivers.
- Possesses deep understanding of complex technical sales engagements, partner profitability models at the country level and take action accordingly to ensure mutual success.
## **Executive Communication and Negotiation Skills**
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners and within Cisco.
- Ability to influence in large and complex deals
- Ability to present in customer/partner events
## **Building Capability**
- Authority at identifying and being responsible for the appropriate resources (internal and external) required to develop and execute major solution strategic initiatives.
- Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements to use multiple IT domains in creating vertical/segment specific solutions for our customers
- Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy for business model within the country.
- Software and Cloud, keep stretching the knowledge and skill in software and cloud.