Technical Sales Engineer Intern - Bachelor or Master - Italy
Location:Vimercate, Lombardia, Italy
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
Start Date: September 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: Milan, Italy
Cisco is a worldwide leader in networking and is shaping the Internet with its technology.
We are constantly developing new, innovative products and technologies, and transforming the way that people work, live, learn, and play.
Our Service Provider EMEAR Specialist team is looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer, a 6 months position at Cisco Office based in Vimercate.
You will work in an exciting team, with high visibility over the most advanced transmission and switching technologies, with frequent contacts with international professionals, with high exposures to customer engagements, state of art communication technology, leading edge business solutions.
- Daily activities will include the configuration and management of the demonstration lab, loading and operating various compatible software and hardware products in the lab or in customer demonstration environments and pre-sale and post-sale activities for potential or existing customers. Lab management in general is the main assigned responsibility.
- Technologies covered by the team include IP, MPLS, SDN, DWDM, TDM, OTN, GMPLS, and Carrier Ethernet, as well as management interfaces SNMP, IOS, IOS-XR, NMS/OSS, Telemetry, network programmability, and graphical interfaces.
- The qualified candidate should be a student, preferably in engineering or computer science or another relevant degree
- Fluent in Italian and English languages.
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Assertive, positive "can-do" attitude - loves solving problems
- Networking and optical hardware configuration and operation familiarity.
- Ability to learn and use management software for networks including Windows, Linux, IP, Virtual Software.
- Lab management and administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and multi-cultural environment