Area of InterestHuman Resources
Who You'll Work With
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly skilled Recruiter to support the Engineering organization at Cisco. Working with our senior leaders, you will play an important role in inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. Our recruiters have an essential role in fueling Cisco's growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco's success!
Come and join us!
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the managers in Sofia on a mix of roles that include Software Engineers,
• You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
• You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them.
• You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
• Source, identify and conduct efficient and professional interview process
• Act as an I&D advocate throughout sourcing processes, influencing and understanding organizational initiatives
• Ability to build out a comprehensive recruitment strategy in order to meet the businesses needs
• Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager.
Who You Are
• Experience (5+ years) in end to end recruitment
• Experience with software engineering recruitment
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
• Search experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
• Sourcing experience using social media and databases
• Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
• Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification
The required competencies:
• Ability to understand, articulate and sell Cisco's culture and business initiatives
• End-to-end recruitment experience
• Proactivity and self-motivation, ability to work independently towards a successful conclusion
• Ability to create credibility and earn trust
• Fluency in English
What do we offer?
• Great working environment
• Cisco provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
• We are a team that works closely together and supports each other, we love having fun, learn from one another and innovate
• Flexibility regarding working from home
• The most innovative company in the high-technology industry