Technical Project Manager (PCaaS)
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestInformation Technology
In #CiscoIT, we have a unique opportunity: we actually get to use the technology we create.
- We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational excellence.
- We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings & productivity gains for enterprise success.
- We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first. With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible and forward-thinking individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Candidates must have demonstrable technical project management experience, with a proven user experience focus and excellent communication skills.
· Plan and implement technical programs within the end user computing team
· Engage with global engineering and desktop service teams
· Track and report on project governance
· Provide weekly project updates to stakeholders and management
· Maintain project plans and project roadmaps
· Must have agile experience and certifications
Who You’ll Work With
The Technical Project Manager will report directly to the Asset Management & Desktop Transformation Manager, and also take direction from the End User Computing Platform Manager, whilst closely collaborating with your Service Lead peers in all End User Computing service areas, to ensure global consistency of the solutions and effective delivery.
You will lead technical projects to effectively manage the life-cycle all laptops and desktops. Your close working relationships with multiple internal and external groups are essential to the success of the service. Such teams include, Procurement, Local Technical Support, Regional IT, External suppliers, infosec, and other internal technical teams.
Who You Are
(Qualifications/Desired Skills )
An individual with a proven track record of success in delivering complex cross functional technical projects and solutions with a passion for technology, user experience and problem solving.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in business analysis, project management and Agile practices. A person with strong understanding and practical experience of Agile and Scaled Agile development methodologies in an Enterprise environment.
An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to present to senior leadership & executive levels.
A project manager with experience in change management, project management, product management, scrum techniques and large-scale program management.
Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage resources across disparate teams to bring together stakeholder requirements and drive development and operational deployment of required solutions.
Project Management, Product Ownership & Scrum Master qualifications highly desirable as well as a strong technical background.
· Flexibility for global conference calls across different time zones (out of business hours)
· Experience of month end invoice approval and budget reconciliations
· Excellent Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project Skills
· Technical-level understanding of desktop technologies (e.g. operating systems, device management, security software, etc.)
· Knowledge of ServiceNow
· Customer obsessed - internal end users
· Commercially focused on benefits and costs
· Collaborative and team working
· Proactive and can-do attitude
· Ability to work at pace and in a high-pressure environment
· Embracing change – flexible in approach to ways of working, ability to adapt to change and being open to new ideas
· Communication with multiple levels of stakeholders and external partners/vendors
· Innovative and ability to think laterally
· Leading by example and living Cisco values
· Leadership skills
· Strategic thinking
· Delivery focus
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.