Technical Project Manager- Database Technology + Budget Management
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
The Data & Analytics (D&A) office is looking for a multifaceted Data Analyst to help Cisco to unleash the power of data.
We have a huge amount of information from Cisco's Enterprise datasets, and you will help provide data engineering and analytics solutions and visualization which will enable Cisco to be more data-driven to optimize its day to day operations and strategy.
What you will be doing?
- You will be responsible to co-ordinate with in platform teams and with partners to drive critical initiatives end to end in both Enterprise data on-prem and cloud platforms space
- You will be responsible to drive training needs internally and to all partners for cloud platforms supervise
- You will be responsible to drive automation efforts, new features enablement and support during IST hrs for edna portal
- You will be responsible for finance, budget and vendor management with in enterprise platforms space
Who You Are
- Overall 8+ Years of experience preferably within Business Intelligence or Data platform teams
- Minimum 5 years of Technical project Management experience, preferably within BI or Data platform teams, with internal customer facing role
- Proficient in agile processes especially as Product Owner, tools, devops delivery model, software engineering and release practice
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science engineering, or relevant technology is required
- Strong written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate optimally with management and partners
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in any Database technology is helpful
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Project, MS Visio a plus
- Very Good in managing Finance and budget management
- Self-starter who learns quickly with minimal direction with ability to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Organized, responsible, self-motivated, creative problem solver with a drive to continuously improve
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Imagine a more secure and smarter world with unlimited bandwidth. If you want to be part of a company that is making that vision a reality, Cisco is the place to be. At Cisco, we continue to develop products that change how we live and communicate, how enterprises run intent based networks, and how Data Centers run faster with more efficiency, capacity and scalability than ever before, enabling our ecosystem to be smarter. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.